The biggest marketing trend now is image centred rather than traditional text marketing. You need good corporate event photos and the right use of the images so that your media campaign will succeed.
The goal is to get as many people as possible to attend, right?
Below I share 12 easy to follow and low cost media strategies of how to use your past corporate event images to promote you brand and future events.
- On your website – good quality corporate images are essential in brand presentation.
- Advertising future events on Facebook – use eye catching image to create an event and promote it on your business page cover. Easy for people to share and see immediately if landing on your page.
- Creating short video with images from previous events on your social media accounts and website. Easy to make with free software available too. Highlights from last year’s event will tell people what to expect from your event.
- Twitter – use photos to send positive visual message of previous events. Add your company’s logo and the event name to the image and tweet the photo to encourage new participants to participate
- Giveaways - use fun catchy images to create giveaway for free event registration to a randomly selected person who shares your image and tags a friend. Who wouldn’t love a free attendance of a highly sought-after event.
- Compliment your corporate presentations.
- When featuring speakers. Use images featuring your speakers to share with your network. Include key event info and achievements of your speaker to shine spotlight on him. He will probably share with his network too.
- Create visual proof of your brand success. You’ve build it up and helped the society. Tell this story.
- When designing printable media. Whether it is a goal checklist, brochure, corporate invitation or event programme, good photos will help you create much more appealing paper.
- Match with your testimonials. Images help people feel more connected with the story and emotionally involved.
- Evoke reactions - Images cause immediate reaction, words takes longer.
- Use in adverts for your mail list subscription.
There are all sorts of possible highly effective use of past event images. One thing is certain, our brain focuses and remember things better when they are visual.
Check here to see event photos from Daniella Petkoff Photography. Head over to our contact page to book a photographer for your event click.
We book for congresses, launches, workshops, conferences, brand presentation, corporate events and any business focuses events